路加福音13:23-28 有一个人问他：“主啊，是不是只有很少的人得救呢？”他对众人说：“你们应当竭力进窄门！我告诉你们，将来许多人要进去，却是不能。等到家主起来关上门，你们站在门外叩门说：‘主啊，给我们开门！’他要回答你们：‘我不知道你们是从哪里来的。’那时，你们要说：‘我们在你面前吃过喝过，你也在我们街上教导过人。’他要说：‘我告诉你们，我不晓得你们是从哪里来的；你们所有作恶的人，离开我去吧！’当你们看见亚伯拉罕、以撒、雅各和众先知都在 神的国里的时候，你们却被赶到外面去，在那里必要哀哭切齿。
Prepare Your Houses
Much strife and confusion is coming to the earth. There will be eruptions of violence, murder, strife and infighting in various places. Much tension shall abound, and brother shall strike out at brother. The line is being drawn tight.
(NOTE: In the spirit here, I saw a line, like a tightrope wire, being tightened and tightened, until it looked like it would just snap from the tension.)
When I speak to the angels, what is holding back the war will be released, and battles will break out in many places. War will break out. Fighting and killing will seem to be everywhere at once. This is the beginning of the end. Prepare your houses. Prepare your hearts, for the end is upon you. The end of all things quickly approaches.
My children in the earth, My true children, will shine like a beacon in this dark time. Miracles will abound, My Word will go forth with great boldness and authority as it did in the time My Son Jesus walked the earth, and many souls will be added unto My Kingdom. The end is very near now as these souls enter just before the door is shut.
Prepare your houses. Prepare your hearts, for the end is upon you.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
- 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
- 5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
- 26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
- 27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
- 28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
- 29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
- 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
- 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee
- 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
- 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
- 23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
- 24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
- 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
- 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
- 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
- 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
Posted by Just Praise Him at 6:30 AM