启示录12:7-12天上发生了战争：米迦勒和他的天使与龙作战。龙和它的天使也起来应战，龙却抵挡不住，天上再也没有它们的地方了。于是那大龙被摔了下来。它就是那古蛇，名叫魔鬼，又叫撒但，是迷惑普天下的人的。它被摔在地上，它的天使也跟它一同被摔了下来。我又听见天上有大声音说：“我们 神的救恩、能力、国度和他所立的基督的权柄，现在都已经来到了！因为那昼夜在我们 神面前控告我们弟兄的控告者，已经被摔下来了！弟兄胜过它，是因着羊羔的血，也因着自己所见证的道，他们虽然至死，也不爱惜自己的性命。所以，众天和住在其中的，你们都欢乐吧！可是地和海有祸了！因为魔鬼知道自己的时日无多，就大大发怒下到你们那里去了。”
My children, I have told you many times that you are not prepared for what is coming, and it is true. The evil in your world is increasing exponentially even now, but it will be far worse when My Merciful Ones have been removed from the earth. They spread kindness and love wherever they go, and will no longer.
In the future not so far away, you will see as evil takes over people you encounter. Your adversary has many at work for him in the earth and you will see their effects soon. They will do much harm to My people. They will cause many to die. They will institute many wicked laws where you are and in the nations around you.
Prepare yourselves to live in a world much more wicked than what you see now around you, for that is what is coming. Basic needs will not be met for many people, and the Evil One has a plan to cause many to take his Mark in this time.
Woe, woe to the inhabitants of earth, for Satan has come down in his wrath to you, and soon he will seek to destroy all you see.
- 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
- 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
- 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
- 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
- 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
- 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
- 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.