启示录12:7-12天上发生了战争：米迦勒和他的天使与龙作战。龙和它的天使也起来应战，龙却抵挡不住，天上再也没有它们的地方了。于是那大龙被摔了下来。它就是那古蛇，名叫魔鬼，又叫撒但，是迷惑普天下的人的。它被摔在地上，它的天使也跟它一同被摔了下来。我又听见天上有大声音说：“我们 神的救恩、能力、国度和他所立的基督的权柄，现在都已经来到了！因为那昼夜在我们 神面前控告我们弟兄的控告者，已经被摔下来了！弟兄胜过它，是因着羊羔的血，也因着自己所见证的道，他们虽然至死，也不爱惜自己的性命。所以，众天和住在其中的，你们都欢乐吧！可是地和海有祸了！因为魔鬼知道自己的时日无多，就大大发怒下到你们那里去了。”
My children, as the destruction falls, you will see terrible things in your atmosphere. I desire to warn you of this so you will understand.
Destruction unleashed is something you have only glimpsed in make-believe. You have never truly seen destruction unleashed in your world and it shall be a terrifying sight. With destruction come many demonic entities that have heretofore been in another realm where you could not see them. These were not meant to dwell on the earth, but will be loosed for a season upon the wicked. You cannot kill these with weapons, and this, too, shall make you afraid, but you, My children, have the true weapons to keep them away from you – My Word, My Blood, and My Name.
This is part of why it is imperative you learn about Me now. You need these weapons and the knowledge of how to use each one stored up on your heart for that time, for it is not far into the future for you.
I forewarn you in My Mercy.
- 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
- 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
- 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
- 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
- 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
- 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.