腓立比书4:6-7应当毫无忧虑，只要凡事借着祷告祈求，带着感恩的心，把你们所要的告诉 神。这样， 神所赐超过人能了解的平安，必在基督耶稣里，保守你们的心思意念。
My people, I desire you would look deep into your hearts about what is coming. So many think they are ready when they are not, and you will panic when events begin. In your panic, run to me. Do not do as the gentiles do and begin taking from others, for I am your provider and I provide well for My own. If you take from others, you are your own provider.
Many of My people have wrong attitudes in your hearts. I desire you would look deeply and correct these attitudes that you may hear Me more clearly. I desire you would see the darkness lurking there. I desire you would have more of Me and less of you, that I may bless you in greater measure.
Spend this time to clear the darkness and wrong attitudes from your heart. Become focused on Me and making heaven your home. Be focused on My Word, for nothing else you store will provide for you as My Word will.
Know Me as your provider – realize I provided your job, I provided your ability to work, I provided your lungs and the air you breathe. I provide everything you need, and I can provide all you need in what is coming, but you must learn to receive. For this reason, I am granting many of you the opportunity to be in need so you can learn this before the time is that you must know it.
Be focused on Me. I am all you need.
- 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
- 8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
- 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
- 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
- 8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
- 2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
- 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
- 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
1 Peter 4:12-19
- 12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
- 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
- 14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
- 15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men’s matters.
- 16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
- 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
- 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
- 19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
- 26 For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
- 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
- 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
- 7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
- 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
- 9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
- 10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
- 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
- 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
- 2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.