犹大书1:20-21 但你们呢，亲爱的，你们要在至圣的信仰上建立自己，在圣灵里祷告，要保守自己在 神的爱中，仰望我们主耶稣基督的怜悯，直到永生。
启示录6:1-10 羊羔揭开了七印的第一个印的时候，我观看，就听见四个活物中的一个，发出好像雷轰的声响，说：“你来！”我观看，见有一匹白马；骑在马上的拿着弓，有冠冕赐给他，他就出去，得胜并且要再得胜。羊羔揭开了第二个印的时候，我听见第二个活物说：“你来！”就另有一匹红马出来，骑在马上的得了权柄，可以从地上夺去和平，使人互相残杀，又有一把大刀赐给他。羊羔揭开了第三个印的时候，我听见第三个活物说：“你来！”我观看，见有一匹黑马；骑在马上的，手中拿着天平。我听见在四个活物中间，仿佛有声音说：“一公升小麦卖一个银币，三公升大麦卖一个银币，油和酒也不可糟蹋。” 羊羔揭开了第四个印的时候，我听见第四个活物的声音说：“你来！”我观看，见有一匹灰马；骑在马上的，名字叫作“死”。阴间也跟随着他。他们得了权柄可以管辖地上的四分之一，又要用刀剑、饥荒、瘟疫和地上的野兽去杀人。羊羔揭开了第五个印的时候，我看见祭坛底下，有为了 神的道，并且为了自己所作的见证而被杀的人的灵魂。他们大声喊叫，说：“圣洁真实的主啊！你不审判住在地上的人，给我们伸流血的冤，要到几时呢？”
Prepare Your Faith
My children, you must prepare, for a storm is coming. This is no ordinary storm. There is a storm coming in the Earth’s weather, but more than that, there is a storm coming in the Earth’s economic system, and there is a storm of utter chaos coming that is being set in motion by the enemy of your souls.
All of these storms will converge to create a storm in your life of unimaginable proportions as each runs its course along with the other two. There is no way for My people to fully prepare for all you will see and experience. Prepare your faith, and it will carry you through.
Prepare your faith – build yourself up in your most holy faith and believe Me as never before. Believe Me to provide all you need as jobs vanish from the Earth. Believe Me to guide you as evil leaders prevail. Believe Me to protect you amidst chaos and confusion. Believe Me to keep you safe as war and violence escalate to levels not anticipated.
Each of these storms will set in motion things foretold in My Holy Word. The end of all things quickly approaches. Prepare yourselves, for you are coming home soon.
- 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
- 21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
- 1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
- 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
- 3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
- 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
- 5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
- 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
- 7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
- 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
- 9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
- 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?