I was praying to the Lord for a word for us when in the Spirit, I saw the huge Hand of God grab the globe of the world and shake it. Then He shook it again in much the same way you or I might shake a snow globe. Then He shook it harder. And I was reminded of the verses that say God will arise and shake terribly the earth…
My children, prepare yourselves. The leader of America is being removed and replaced. The one who replaces him wishes harm on My people. This has been the enemy’s plan for some time and is now being set in motion. You are no longer safe when this happens. This leader will attempt to take everything from My people, including your lives.
Great lack is coming for the world, but more intensely for those who bear My Name. A plan is being set in motion to remove all that bears My Name from the earth. All I have told you (over the years and in His Word, not just this prophecy) is being set in motion and will begin quickly. You will not have time to adjust, you will not be allowed time to hide. Be prepared for what you will face now. It begins with the removal of the leader of America.
- 7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:
- 8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:
- 9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.
- 10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty.
- 11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.
- 12 For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
- 17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.
- 18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.
- 19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
- 20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
- 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.