路加福音12:19-21 然后，我要对我的灵魂说：灵魂啊，你拥有许多好东西，足够多年享用，只管安安逸逸地吃喝快乐吧！’ 神却对他说：‘无知的人哪，今天晚上，你拥有的就要取去你的灵魂，你所预备的要归给谁呢？’凡为自己积财，在 神面前却不富足的，也是这样。”
Time of the Unwise Virgins
My children, you are living in the time of the unwise virgins. Be careful that you are not deceived by them.
The enemy of your souls will send unwise virgins to take from you. In their foolishness, they play while others store up. They are slothful while My children are diligent. They plan to take from My children for their own provision in times of lack. They have not been diligent to study My Word and learn of Me for their interest is in the world around them.
It is My desire the unwise virgins would heed My warnings and prepare for what lies ahead, but few will do this. They lack wisdom and diligence. They care not for doing what is right, instead choosing what is right in their own eyes. They walk in their own ways and not My ways. My way is the way of wisdom and prudence. Their ways are folly.
Do not be found among the unwise in this time, children, be found watching, praying and learning of Me that your end may be a good one.
- 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
- 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
- 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
- 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
- 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
- 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
- 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
- 21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
- 1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
- 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
- 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
- 4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
- 5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
- 6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.