My children, spend some time now to decide what you really believe, for very soon, you will be required to stand for your beliefs.
Soon, each person will choose which side they will stand on as a great divide spreads across all the land. The enemy will pressure wicked leaders who will then pressure you.
You must know what you believe before you stand for it, as a price will be paid for your beliefs.
- 31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
- 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
- 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Posted by Just Praise Him at 8:24 AM