There is a time of peace coming for the nation of America that will be followed by sudden destruction. All the world will be affected by her demise, and all the world will react. Some in good ways, some in bad.
My children, do not be deceived when it appears all is working together for peace, for it is a ploy of your enemy to lull you to sleep. There will indeed be a period of peace, but it is the calm just before a storm of unimaginable proportions. What the enemy cannot gain by force, he gains through lies. The enemies of America are conspiring together behind the scenes and they have devised a plan by which to deceive its leaders into thinking all is well. Like sheep led to the slaughter, so shall this nation go. As she has destroyed so many lives, so shall the lives within her also be destroyed.
Peace, peace, then sudden destruction, and there is no escape for her for her people have chosen destruction over life. Her people have chosen to go their own way over Mine. They will now be given their own ways of destruction.
1 Thessalonians 5:1-6
- 1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
- 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
- 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
- 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
- 5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
- 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
- 15 The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.
- 16 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
- 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
- 18 For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
- 19 Arise, O Lord; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.
- 20 Put them in fear, O Lord: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.
1 Peter 5:5-10
- 5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
- 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
- 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
- 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
- 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
- 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
- 10 Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.
- 11 In the day that thy walls are to be built, in that day shall the decree be far removed.
- 12 In that day also he shall come even to thee from Assyria, and from the fortified cities, and from the fortress even to the river, and from sea to sea, and from mountain to mountain.
- 13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.
- 14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
Posted by Just Praise Him at 9:16 AM