创世纪3:14-17 耶和华 神对蛇说：“因为你作了这事，就必在所有的牲畜和田野的活物中受咒诅；你要用肚子行走，一生都吃泥土。我要使你和女人彼此为仇，你的后裔和女人的后裔，也彼此为仇，女人的后裔要伤你的头，你要伤他的脚跟。耶和华 神对女人说：“我要大大增加你怀胎的痛苦，你必在痛苦中生产儿女；你要恋慕你的丈夫，他却要管辖你。耶和华 神又对亚当说：“因为你听从了你妻子的话，吃了我吩咐你不可吃的那树上的果子；地就必因你的缘故受咒诅；你必终生劳苦，才能从地里得吃的。
彼得后书3:10-13 但主的日子必要像贼一样来到。在那日，天必轰然一声地消失，所有元素都因烈火而融化；地和地上所有的，都要被烧毁。这一切既然都要这样融化，你们应当怎样为人，过着圣洁和敬虔的生活，等候并催促 神的日子降临呢？因为在那日，天要被火焚烧就融化了，所有元素都因烈火而融解！
罗马书8:19-22 被造的万物都热切渴望 神的众子显现出来。因为被造的万物服在虚空之下，不是自己愿意这样，而是由于使它屈服的那一位；被造的万物盼望自己得着释放，脱离败坏的奴役，得着 神儿女荣耀的自由。我们知道被造的万物直到现在都一同在痛苦呻吟。
启示录14:6-8 我又看见另一位天使在高空飞翔，有永远的福音要传给住在地上的人，就是各邦国、各支派、各方言、各民族的人。他大声说：“应当敬畏 神，把荣耀归给他！因为他审判的时候到了，应当敬拜创造天、地、海和众水泉源的那一位！” 又有第二位天使接着说：“倾倒了！大巴比伦倾倒了！它曾经叫列国喝它淫乱烈怒的酒。
希伯来书12:25-27 你们要谨慎，不要弃绝那位说话的，因为从前的人弃绝了那位在地上警戒他们的，尚且不能逃罪；何况现在我们背弃那位从天上警戒我们的呢？当时他的声音震动了地；现在他却应许说：“下一次，我不但要震动地，还要震动天。” “下一次”这句话，是表明那些被震动的，要像被造之物那样被除去，好使那些不能震动的可以留存，
Prepare yourselves, My children. (I hear great sadness in His voice)
Prepare yourselves for this last race to the end, for it now begins. From here on, you will see My Word being fulfilled with dizzying speed as I have accelerated the time of the end that I may bring you all home to Myself. Long have the angels and I awaited your arrival here and the excitement is great in heaven to see you come home and receive your great rewards.
This time of the end shall be a sad time for mankind as all you know in the Earth shall fall under the great weight of sin upon it. No more shall the natural order be in place, as nature rebels against the pressure of sin.
All rebellion brings a curse. When man rebels against the natural order I have ordained, he becomes cursed and loses his peace. He loses My blessing. All in his life falls out of balance and though he chase happiness, true joy shall never be his as he has left My order.
As others follow his direction, they too fall under a curse. Soon all is out of order and cursed and the weight of it is too much for the world I created. It begins to fall apart.
As the world I created becomes more and more out of balance, man can no longer sustain himself in it. This is what you will see happening in this time. You will see the result of the weight of rebellion and sin on the natural balance of the world I created.
There is nothing man can do to correct this balance now that it has been destroyed, for only I can restore the original design.
Prepare yourselves, My children, to see the results of this terrible fall from balance into chaos for rebellion has tipped the scales.
Genesis 3:14 -17
- 14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
- 15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
- 16Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
- 17And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
2 Peter 3:10-13
- 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
- 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
- 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
- 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
- 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
- 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
- 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
- 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
- 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
- 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
- 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
- 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
- 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
- 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
- 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
- 9 Only rebel not ye against the Lord, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and the Lord is with us: fear them not.
- 8 But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.
- 16 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will cast thee from off the face of the earth: this year thou shalt die, because thou hast taught rebellion against the Lord.
- 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
- 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
- 8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
- 17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
- 25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
- 26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
- 27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
- 21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Posted by Just Praise Him at 12:01 AM