暴风雨之前的安静 ——Glynda Lomax
约翰福音14:1-3 你们心里不要难过，你们应当信 神，也应当信我。在我父的家里，有许多住的地方；如果没有，我怎么会告诉你们我去是要为你们预备地方呢？（下半节或译：“如果没有，我早就对你们说了，因为我去是为你们预备地方。”）我若去为你们预备地方，就必再来接你们到我那里去，好使我在哪里，你们也在哪里。
Quiet Before the Storm
My Children, in times coming, watch for the quiet before the storm.
There will be a period of time where tensions will escalate and then escalate more quickly. Then there will be a sort of quiet…this is the quiet before the storm that is coming that will change all of your lives.
When this storm comes, there will be no question about what is happening. You will not wonder if it is the storm you were watching for. It will be a storm you can do nothing to effect or stop. It will be a storm that leads into other storms, all of them filled with great suffering and much misery. As you watch it all unfold, you will think it cannot get worse, and then it will. And then it will get even worse.
My judgments are not easy for man to bear, My Children, but I have given many warnings and sent many prophets to those people and those nations that needed to repent, and finally I can wait no longer.
The portions of My Word you have hidden in your heart will be of great comfort to you in this time, My Children.
- 2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
- 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- 6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
- 1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
- 2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
- 3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
- 4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.
- 5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
- 6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
- 7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
- 8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
- 9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
- 10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
- 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
- 12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
- 13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
Posted by Just Praise Him at 12:36 AM