最后的准备 ——Glynda Lomax
My children, the time has come to make your final preparations. You have known for some time what is coming, and that you must prepare.
An event is coming and is planned that will change everything as you now know it. Nations will change rank, leaders will change places. One nation will be at the forefront of attention and the changes to it will echo around the world, through other nations as everything this one nation does affects all the others.
This nation will not make a move, but a move shall be made against it. A new leader will step in, not a good one but evil. When you see this happen, know that all is about to change and it will change very quickly. These changes will not be good ones.
Get ready now for I have told you what is to come. My people shall be greatly persecuted and shall live far beneath their means for all nations will seek to kill them.
Know when you see this that your time is very short and you are coming home.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12
- 1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
- 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
- 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
- 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
- 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
- 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
- 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
- 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
- 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
- 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
- 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
- 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Posted by Just Praise Him at 12:00 AM