启示录13:6-8 兽就开口向 神说亵渎的话，亵渎他的名和他的帐幕，以及那些住在天上的。它得了允许能跟圣徒作战，并且能胜过他们；又有权柄给了它，可以管辖各支派、各民族、各方言、各邦国。所有住在地上的人，名字没有记在创世以来被杀的羊羔之生命册上的，都要拜它。
路加福音12:16-31 就对他们讲了一个比喻，说：“有一个富翁的田地丰收。他自己心里说：‘怎么办呢？因为我没有足够的地方收藏出产了！’又说：‘我要这样办：我要拆掉这些仓房，建造更大的，好在那里收藏我的一切粮食和货物。然后，我要对我的灵魂说：灵魂啊，你拥有许多好东西，足够多年享用，只管安安逸逸地吃喝快乐吧！’ 神却对他说：‘无知的人哪，今天晚上，你拥有的就要取去你的灵魂，你所预备的要归给谁呢？’凡为自己积财，在 神面前却不富足的，也是这样。” 耶稣又对门徒说：“所以我告诉你们，不要为生命忧虑吃什么，也不要为身体忧虑穿什么。因为生命比饮食重要，身体比衣服重要。你们想想乌鸦：它们不种也不收，无仓又无库， 神尚且养活它们；你们比飞鸟贵重得多了。你们中间谁能用忧虑使自己的寿命延长一刻呢？既然连这极小的事都不能作，为什么还忧虑其他的事呢？你们想想百合花，怎样不劳苦，也不纺织。但我告诉你们，就是所罗门最荣华的时候所穿的，也比不上这花中的一朵呢。小信的人哪，田野的草，今天还在，明天就投进炉里， 神尚且这样给它装饰，何况你们呢？你们不要求吃什么，喝什么，也不要忧虑，因为这一切都是世上不信的人所寻求的。你们的父原知道你们需要这一切。你们只管求他的国，这些东西都必加给你们。
My People, the time is coming when those who belong to the Evil One will seek to cut you off from all that you need. The Evil One seeks to remove all that is of Me from the world you live in and he has already begun.
Prepare to be cut off from all you depend on, all you care about and all you need to survive, for this is his evil plan. All those who belong to him will help him carry out this plan and you will see clearly who they are.
I have told you in My Word that in this time those who do not receive a mark in their hand or forehead will not be able to buy or sell. Those without his mark will not be able to work or to eat if their dependence is on his system. I am training My People now to live by a different system – My System.
My Children cannot be cut off from My System because the enemy has no power over My System. The enemy cannot stop Me from providing for My Own.
Prepare to learn a new way to live, My Children, for now is the time of preparation for those who will live this way in these times.
Seek My Face and be found in My Word. Let My Word be found abiding in you so that you may learn My System. I will be your provider. Only those who submit and continually put Me first in all they do can walk in this way. Only those who obey all I say to do can walk in this way.
- 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
- 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
- 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
- 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
- 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
- 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
- 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
- 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
- 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
- 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
- 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
- 16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
- 17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
- 18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
- 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
- 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
- 21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
- 22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
- 23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
- 24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
- 25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
- 26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
- 27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
- 28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
- 29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
- 30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
- 31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Posted by Glynda Lomax at 12:00 AM